The Student Government Association (S.G.A.) provides leadership to the student body in promoting the goals of Evangel Christian Academy. The S.G.A. is responsible for organizing spiritual, educational and social activities. It is the official channel of communication between students and administration.
The Student Government Association is advisory in nature and is governed by its constitution and by-laws.
To be eligible to hold office as a Student Government Member students must meet the following requirements :
- Must make a commitment to S.G.A. to follow all campaign rules and procedures.
- Must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher each quarter.
- Can receive no more than one “N” and no “U” in conduct each quarter.
- Must meet and maintain all eligibility requirements as set forth by the S.G.A. Constitution and By-Laws.
- If a student violates Evangel Christian Academy’s standard of conduct at any time the Administration reserves the right to remove any honors or privileges of being an officer or member of SGA.