ECA employs applicants who are qualified both academically and spiritually and agree to meet the standards of our school and accreditation agencies. The basic qualifications for faculty at ECA are as follows:
- Profession of personal faith in Jesus Christ and a positive Christian testimony.
- Agree with the ECA statement of Faith.
- Be an actively involved member of a local church.
- Hold a current teaching certificate and/or degree and coursework as required by AISA or agree to an administratively approved timetable for obtaining one.
- Have a personal conviction regarding the importance of Christian education.