Our annual walk-a-thon will be held this Friday, April 20th. Here is information about that event.
- Students need to wear comfortable shoes and sunscreen. A hat is also allowed outside the education building. They may wear blue jeans or uniform pants/shorts with an ECA t-shirt. Walk-a-thon shirts will be handed out in homeroom on Friday morning.
- Snack time will be held before the activities begin. It is recommended that students bring a snack/drink with them as the kitchen will be closed. No snacks will be sold.
- The PTF will serve lunch to all ECA students.
- The Color Run will be held before dismissal time. This event is for grades 6-12 only. Bags of color may be purchased from the PTF for $2 a bag or 3 bags for $5. Students who plan to participate may want to bring towels for the ride home. Sunglasses are recommended for this event.
- Dismissal is at 11:30. There will be no aftercare.
- Grades K-2 will be dismissed from the office entrance. Please enter from the preschool parking lot. (Same pick-up as after school). Grades 3-12 will be picked up by the activities building. Please enter from the church parking lot. (Same pick-up as after school). Remember, the top parking lot by the pecan grove is not an entrance. It is an exit to the right only.